Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mono Lake

I blame my parents for everything.
There, I said it! 
Since I was born, my parents have instilled in me a true sense and love for adventure. And I absolutely love it. Even before I could walk, they would lug me around on their grand adventures throughout the American Southwest. Some of my best childhood memories have been from old ghost towns, tromping around in the backcountry, backpacking, hiking, exploring the Grand Canyon, camping in Utah, and the like. 
Now I am a photographer. I have had, for sometime, a strong desire to go back to all of these wonderful and beautiful places that I once explored as a child with my cameras and capture what I see and what remember. This past weekend, I made me first trip back to Mono Lake, just outside Lee Vining, with all of my cameras and film. It was a wonderful experience. Here are a few of my favorite images: 





As always, keep an eye on my Flickr for more updates & uploads. 




No comments: